Herbal Skin Salve
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: 314
First Aid Kit Remedy, All Purpose, Heal All Salve
The best first aid kit remedy you'll ever buy! This formula is better than Neosporin or other antiseptic skin products. The soothing, comforting, blends of Calendula, St. John's Wort, Comfrey, and Plantain.
Calendula is known for it's topically use on skin or diaper rashes. It's a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial herb. Numerous companies offer this well known herb in baby care products. It's even used on the most sensitive or sensitive skin types.
Plantain is an herb that is common in almost everyone's yard. Plantain has long been used by the Native American Indians for wound care. It's natural healing properties has been used on burns, chapped skin, bee stings, bug bites, and the list goes on and on.
Comfrey one of my favorite herbs. When spring comes, it's one of the first herbs I am digging to see if it's popped it's lush green leaves up out of the ground. Comfrey has numerous healing properties. Rich in calcium and known as the "knit healer" herb. Internal it has been used to "knit" bones back together. My brother in particular, we gave him Comfrey internal for a broken collar bone. The break was a jagged split and we all know they put your arm in a sling and send you home. The doctor said it would take months to heal and would not heal properly. Let's just say it healed completely in 4 weeks and the bone knitted back normally as it was before the break with no signs it was even broke. Comfrey is also known for it's natural cell proliferator properties or increasing new cell growth. What does that mean? Well it speed the time the tissue would normally take to heal an area such as a surgical area or deep wound. If you every used cortisone on your skin over a period of time, you have probably noticed the skin is thin. Comfrey could be used topically to thicken or promote cell or skin growth and thicken the skin back again normally. Comfrey is great on scars because of it's healing cell proliferator properties. I could keep going on and on about this herb.
St John's Wort is known around the globe for "depression". St John's wort has numerous properties besides that. It's used for the nervous system, but it's also a anti-viral herb. It's used topically for viral infections, fibromyalgia, lymph node swelling, HPV, herpes, shingles, chicken pox, deep wound with nerve damage, neuralgia, neuropathy, and nerve pain. St John's Wort should not be put in a box just for "depression" because of all the benefits it has rebuilding the mitochondria.
Lavender an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral herb is pleasant not only in smell but for it's rich purple color. One of my favorite herbs to grow and add into skin care products, as you can tell. Lavender's rich purple color is amazing when it's planted beside Chamomile's white leaves and yellow center. The two together smell like honey when you walk by on a crisp summer morning. Lavender can be applied neat as well as in skin care products such as creams, ointments, balms for bug bites, skin irritations, bee stings, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, diaper rash, laser burn, acne blemish skin, and inflamed muscles. Lavender is truly a medicinal herb for all skin care issues from A-Z. It's not only on of my favorite herbs, but's always in my First Aid kit!
Used on everything topical from A-Z such as acne scar, burns, bumps, bruises, scraps, wounds, hand salve, chapped hands or lips, cracked heels, increase new cells or skin growth, abrasion, surgical areas delayed in healing, bug bite, bees sting, paper cut, nipple ingrown, splinter, ingrown toenail, nipple care, umbilical cord site, dermatitis, (dry lips, skin, or around eyes, skin ulcers, postpartum care, vaginal dryness, chemical burn, hives, chafing, frequent washed hands, wind or sunburn, scarring, dissolves scar tissue, circumcision area, bed sore(s), shingles or chicken pox scar, open sore, boils, surgical incisions, vaginal healing, and everything else from a-z.
- after tattoo care (speeds healing), regular tattoo or permanent make-up tattoo
- after facial surgery or face or body lift/suction
Apply to area 2-3 times a day. Do not take internal. Avoid eye area. Wash hands after handling.
- I had an acne scar on my face. I applied the Herbal Salve generously. OVERNIGHT the area was healed and a little scab was left! C.T, Virginia
- I burned my hand (3rd degree) after picking up a hot pipe. It was blistering, hot, burning, and irritated. I bought the Herbal Salve and overnight the blister from the burn was gone and within 2 days it was totally healed. Thanks Christy! A.F, Virginia
- NEW Customer comment: My mom has recurring pre-cancerous lesions on her face which she goes in to have removed (by nitrous freezing) from time to time. I gave her your herbal skin salve this time, and here is her response ... that the 'herbal skin salve' has healed the burns on my face three times as fast as usual with hardly any scaling at all. It's quite amazing so I strongly recommend it for Howard to heal up his head. Mary Lou from British Columbia.
- Comment from Lisa: I must tell you about my toe. I've had this strange, calloused toe knuckle for about ten years. It is just a strip of tough, hard skin on top of my toe which would never go away - I tried exfoliating, pumicing, moisturizing, and it was as stubborn as could be. I even tried anti-fungal preparations. Finally I gave up. :) Then one night not long ago, I decided to put a tiny bit of Taylor Made Herbal Salve on my toe. I repeated this for about a week, thinking it couldn't do any harm and might do some good! Nothing changed ... so I stopped using the salve. About a week later I was in the tub and I looked at my toe - and was surprised to see the calloused skin had turned white and was about ready to fall off! Underneath was lovely soft new skin! I was amazed because a) I only used the salve for a week and b) I've tried so many things over an entire decade and nothing worked until your salve.
Ingredients: Certified Organic herbs of Calendula Officinalis Flower , comfrey (symphytum), plantain, and st. john's wort (hypericum) infused in cold-pressed Canola Oil, raw un-processed bees wax, certified organic extra virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, organic raw un-refined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, certified organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
~~If the moisturizer melts, it will not affect the properties. Just place it in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Take out and stir, then place back in the fridge until it becomes solid again.
~Contains NO alcohol, parabens, propylene glycol, sulfates, artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances, phthalates, or other toxic ingredients. Cruelty Free. Not for internal use. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not Ingest! For external use only! ~Store at ambient temperature, away from direct sunlight. If your house is warm you can store it in the fridge.